Chamflex Single Hose Assembly
Stainless steel water source heat pump hose assembly has Chamflex®UL94 VOrated hose with solid male pipe thread one end and male pipe swivel other end. Chamberlin now provides you with superior fire retardant hose assemblies of unparalleled quality and integrity, designed specifically for your water source heat pump applications. Our specially coated braid protects the tube from exterior abrasion and prevents rusting. Assemblies are available in any length. Chamflex® provides you a hose with a long life of trouble-free service. Our tube compound is tested to and meetsUL94 with a VO rating, the highest standard in the industry. The patented process, which bonds the tube to a stainless steel wire outer braid, minimizes the possibility of the hose assembly kinking during installation.
- Superior abrasion resistant properties from our coated wire braid.
- The "washer-less" design of the swivel end provides you with ease of installation.
- Superior water flow capabilities, due to excellent flexibility of the hose, which also minimizes the possibility of kinking.
- All male pipe threads are shipped with thread sealant already applied (eliminating the need for Teflon tape), capped, and ready for installation.
- The permanently installed (crimped) end fittings eliminate the possibility of bands or clamps loosening and creating leaks.
- Plated steel fittings and adapters reduce the possibility of over-torquing, a common problem with brass and other softer metals.
Buy chamflex single hose assembly
Or contact the seller
in section "Pipes, tubes, hoses and fittings made of plastic"