Plug in power and communication cords, and then close the lid to hide unsightly plugs and receptacles below the floor!
• Unique cover provides aesthetic recessed service with costeffective box options for concrete, wood sub-floor and raised floor applications
• Patented lid can be rotated to expose a small opening for cords, enabling the lid to close flush with the floor while in use
• Cover accepts one duplex or GFCI receptacle — no special device plates required (receptacle purchased separately)
• Cover accepts up to two communications jacks — includes one 2-port keystone data plate and one blank data plate for custom cut-outs or power-only applications (communications jacks purchased separately)
• Nonmetallic covers are available in black, gray, beige and brown. Black covers are available with an optional brass or aluminum flange
• Two set screws lock the cover in place — no gluing required