The Seiler Video is an excellent option for the lab or for a teaching facility. The Seiler Video set up allows you to project the image being viewed under the microscope as a high resolution image on a LCD monitor. The Package includes everything you would need right out of the box. Equipment included is the SeilerScope with E Planachomat lenses, High Resolution CCD Color Camera, a Trinocular Tube, and a 19" flat panel monitor.
- E Planachromat 4/0.10 (160)
- E Planachromat 10/0.35 (160/0.17)
- E Planachromat 40/0.65 (160/0.17R)
- E Planachromat 100/1.25 (160/0.17R HI, oil)
- L-shaped sturdy base with built-in 6V-20W transformer
- Halogen illumination (6V/20W Halogen bulb, #64250)
- Reversed four hole nose piece
- Coaxial coarse and fine focus mechanism
- Focusing tension adjustment
- Graduated, right hand double plated mechanical stage
- 50mm x 76mm - 0.1mm Vernier
- 2 - 10x Wide field eye pieces (18)
- Abbe condenser 1.25NA with iris
- Rack and pinion mount
- Trinocular tube with prism
- "C" mount adapter for video
- Color CCD video camera, 460 line resolution
- 15" Flat-Panel LCD Color Monitor
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Buy video compound microscope, seiler
Or contact the seller
in section "Microscope"
View also products categories "Microscopes"